Re: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Web Site

  • WB4RL
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 28, 2003
      Don't know what to tell you...I went there without pop
      up manager here at work and had no problems..

      Free hosting comes with some ads, popup and otherwise
      that I have no control over...the popups on this host
      seems to be ok...

      73's

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 28, 2003
        Hi everyone:

        Try it WITH a popup killer and you'll see what I mean....

        Cheers for now & 73  :-)

        Patrick