Web Site

  • WB4RL
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 27, 2003
      Now if you're still interested go to
      http://echonodes.proboards20.com/index.cgi

      73's

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2003
        Hi everyone:

        I realize you may or may not have control over this, but people have popup killers for a reason.  If you want people to use your board, you're gonna have to find some way to put your ads SOMEWHERE ELSE besides in a popup window.  If you can't (or won't) do this, your board will just simply fall amongst the many hundreds of boards which just collect dust and don't get used.

        Fortunately, I was able to turn one killer off with a simple mouse click to avoid a browser crash and instruct the other to allow your popup, but others won't be so lucky.

        PLEASE take this into consideration.

        Just a little feedback  :-)

        Cheers for now & 73  :-)

        Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
        KB0OXD CyberShack Webmaster
        Owner - EchoLink Node 19905
        Rocky Mountain eQSO Conference Server - milehigh.dns2go.com (Port 10024)
        kb0oxd@...
        kb0oxd@...
        Denver, Colorado  USA  Grid Square - DM79
        http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd/
        NEW WEBCAM PAGE - http://www.qsl.net/kb0oxd/webcam.html
        Remember....You can visit my Ham Radio websites and PLEASE REMEMBER TO SIGN THE GUESTBOOK!!!  Otherwise, I wouldn't know if you've even been there and you wouldn't want that.....would you???  :-) *batting eyebrows*
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 28, 2003
          Don't know what to tell you...I went there without pop
          up manager here at work and had no problems..

          Free hosting comes with some ads, popup and otherwise
          that I have no control over...the popups on this host
          seems to be ok...

          73's

          http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
        • Patrick Cook, KB0OXD
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 28, 2003
            Hi everyone:

            Try it WITH a popup killer and you'll see what I mean....

            Cheers for now & 73  :-)

            Patrick