good hams

  • Johnny Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2003
      Hi - My name is Johnny Shepherd Cortez, Colorado and I would like to
      invite all interested in joining the "good hams" yahoo group.

      This is a group to share stories about exceptional hams who have
      provided a "above the call" deed(s) to individuals (ham or non-
      ham), community, groups, or the ham community at large. Please no
      spam, no flames, no negatives. If any of these occur your post will
      be removed and you will be banned from the group! Enjoy reading and
      sharing and 73 Johnny KD5LWU