hello and welcome new members

  • Johnny Shepherd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2003
      Just a brief note to say hi to the group and welcome new members. I
      was in San Diego for two weeks and got back about 4 days ago. I hope
      everyone had a great field day experience and that some of you on the
      list will report your sucess and failures so we can all learn what to
      do and not do. 73 one tired camper Johnny