Need some support to upgrade in Ham Radio? ......friendly invite..all welcome

  • Don
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22 4:25 PM
      Just a friendly invite to anyone that might be interested in Ham
      Radio or current Hams that might want some support while upgrading.
      Our group was formed just a few weeks ago and already over 60 in the
      group talking about everything from "how to get into Ham Radio and
      what there is to do" to those that need support to actually take the
      steps to get their first license or current Hams wanting to upgrade.
      We have a good group and ALL are WELCOME....we hope to start some
      group sharing of study books so those that can not buy study books
      might have one....so please stop by and all are welcome to join in.

      Thanks

      Don kb9umt
      *** Thinking of trying Ham Radio?? Give it a try and let us help if
      you need any....our group giving away a FREE copy of ARRLs Tech
      entry License "Now You're Talking" and finding others we hope to give
      away also....next month will be a General Gordon West Study Book give
      away....go here: