Checking In! Hello All!

  • John
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2003
      Well I hope everyone has had a great start of there summer. Hopefully
      all the members and moderators will get some great family time. Just
      wanted to check in. Latest updates to my link. Well I have decided to
      put up a tower and am in the process of obtaining a antenna. The fact
      that most of the michigan links and repeaters dont allow Dtmf access
      has driven me to create a larger coverage area. Thus the reason
      behind the tower. Well hope to here from you soon and I can be
      reached via the link as stated in previous post thanks again to all
      members and moderators for there support and have a great summer.
      Kg4LMU_John