New Group (Echolink news)

  • kb1dpp1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 12 6:59 PM

      Hey,

           echolinknews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      discription:

          This list is intended users of echolink or those interested in echolink, This is the place to come to share news, Information and promote upcoming nets that take place both on the echolink system and those nets that take place on reapter systems linked up to echolink.This forum may also be used as a place for discussion preferably echolink or ham radio related topics in mind.

      All interested parties are welcome weather you have echolink or not, or weather you are a ham or not. My intentions are to promote echolink but also ham radio at the same time so it would be in my wishes to bring new blood into the hobby.

      Please subscribe to echolink news with the email below.

      very 73's and thanks for coming

      John

      Echolink news list owner

      echolinknews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Echolink news list owner

      echolinknews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
    • joernbp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 12 8:02 PM
        --- In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, kb1dpp1@a... wrote:

        > Hey,
        >
        >      echolinknews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        > discription:
        >
        >     This list is intended users of echolink or those interested in
        echolink,
        > This is the place to come to share news, Information and promote
        upcoming nets
        > that take place both on the echolink system and those nets that
        take place on
        > reapter systems linked up to echolink.This forum may also be used
        as a place
        > for discussion preferably echolink or ham radio related topics in
        mind.

        > All interested parties are welcome weather you have echolink or
        not, or
        > weather you are a ham or not. My intentions are to promote echolink
        but also ham
        > radio at the same time so it would be in my wishes to bring new
        blood into the
        > hobby.
        >
        > Please subscribe to echolink news with the email below.
        >

        > very 73's and thanks for coming
        >
        > John
        >

        > Echolink news list owner
        >
        > echolinknews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >

        > Echolink news list owner
        >
        > echolinknews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      • Anthony RV3DHC
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13 5:01 AM
          Hello kb1dpp1,

          Friday, June 13, 2003, 5:59:10 AM, You wrote:
          kac> Hey,
          kac>      echolinknews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
          kac> discription:
          kac>     This list is intended users of echolink or those interested in echolink,

          good. I am in.

          ---
          73! Anthony RV3DHC
          RV3DHC-L 144.990mhz Simplex #53698