HUMOR

  • Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:possum
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2003
      A pastor goes to a nursing home to visit an elderly parishioner.

      As he is sitting there, he notices a bowl of peanuts beside her bed
      and takes one. As they continue their conversation, he can't help
      himself and eats one after another.

      By the time they are through visiting, the bowl is empty.

      He says, "Mrs. Jones, I'm so sorry, but I seem to have eaten all of your
      peanuts."

      "That's OK" she says. "They would have just sat there anyway. Without
      my teeth, all I can do is suck the chocolate off and put em back in the
      bowl."

      ---
      73 de w3lap
      Jim Thompson - w3lap - aka:Possum