Nukes!!!!

  • worldwidemd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2002
      Well I dont know what to say but I will say this.The fear of American
      citizens losing there composure is a reality or looking for an excuse
      to lute and pillage unsecure citizens is a real possibility.
      Furthermore its not only I beleive a possibility but is likely in
      this perticular situation and the economy the way it is,these
      possible NUKE threats are just another scape goat for feeble
      american's to get away with stealing and harming citizens that are
      unable to protect themselves. These are the same reason I have bought
      a few boxes of ammo this week and a few bottles of water. Also I have
      made the 1st steps to prepare for the worst by means of
      communication. Satilitte's will be the mainsta of commo for the few
      who have the knowledge to use them. This is however a worst case
      scenario which I personally beleive will not be needed in the near
      future. However it is a possibility and reallity that in today's day
      and age ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN I plan to be prepared for the worst in
      any situation given the odds and the govenments noticable fear of
      terrorist is enough of a hint for me to prepare for the worst in the
      event of some sort of national disaster or terrorist activity within
      the community.