Well John!

  • johnkg4lmu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2002
      This rescent post should work from what I understand. This and other
      router problems have been turning other hams away from this software
      in my local also. Issues like these are what makes it difficult to
      promote the software to new and upcomming hams and some of these
      issues are being brought to the designer attention. Problems like
      theres no way for regular people to get in Via short wave listening.
      As they can Via Eqso. This although miner and would call for major
      software changes by the sounds of the N2LEN tech net provided lack or
      little information to the problems at hand,But indeed did prove that
      the VOIP technology being utilized by hams is not only proffeciant
      but also stable. The subject of future satillitte uplink via VOIP was
      brought By WB2UZR net control of the N2LEN Tech net. I would
      recommend reevaluting some of the rescent post with the firewall
      issues or consider looking at some of the others software designs
      that are out there they are all good, I personally beleive its just a
      matter of personal preferance Eqso has its good and bad along with
      echolink and Ilink. The point is they all do great things for the
      Entire hams spectrum, So dont give up on us now. There are those here
      willing to try and help and help with the situation.