      Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 9:07 PM
      Subject: [ECHOLINKHAMS] Re: DIALUP ROCKS

      ---Havent had a problem with "modem timeout"? But if it does get
      booted which isnt that often my computer is set to auto reconnect. It
      has rarely been booted during a QSO. I am just saying it works. Not
      the way I would recommend but for those considering putting a link up
      you can do it with Dialup.

      In ECHOLINKHAMS@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn Butterfield -K1JBP-"
      <reliable1@c...> wrote:
      > Then how do you keep it online without the modem timing out after a
      certain time?

      > http://members.cox.net/reliable1/el.html

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic