10106*WORLD* Friendship Net M-F at@8pm EST, 10/23/2013, 8:00 pm

  • Echolink_Nets@yahoogroups.com
    Oct 23, 2013
      Reminder from: Echolink_Nets Yahoo Group

      Title: *WORLD* Friendship Net M-F at@8pm EST

      Date: Wednesday October 23, 2013
      Time: 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm (GMT+00:00)
      Location: *WORLD* Conference Node 479886 IRLP Reflector 9251
      Notes: *WORLD* Friendship Net. Its held on the *WORLD* Conference server on Echolink and IRLP reflector 9251. It is a general friendship net where you can check in and share whatevers on your mind. It runs about an hour, sometimes more. We have trivia on Wednesday night. The web site for this net is www.world-friendship.com. During the net we use Google Hangouts to video conference.
      God bless!
      Mike W1MWB

      Copyright © 2013  Yahoo Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy