Tonight's reconci;liation meeting report

  • Andrew Garsten
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2001
      I felt it was very constructive meeting. Thank to all of those who
      attended and especially Michael Webster for setting it up!

      For those not there, Mr Brighouse, as promised, did not grace us with
      his presence. However, there were about 35 or 40 people from both
      groups as well as us independents. A lot of genuine and heartfelt
      discussion about the current division with-in the community, and what we
      could do about it.

      It was positive.

      We will have to see to what effect.

      This is my opinion. Let's see if there are differences.

      andrew