RE: [EchoElysianNCForum] e-group usage basic directions

    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2001
      HelloSteve,

      Are you going to the dinner for the Citizens committee
      to Save Elysian Park - this coming Sunday? Please
      send me the days when Echo/elysian will be having NC
      meetings - as I think an announcement should be made
      since so many people will be there, from other groups
      as well or just as individuals but are in our area -
      and this should be counted as one of the outreach
      efforts. A log should be kept of these attempts, even
      phone calls as part of the outreach documention.
      Isa

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/