Problems getting onto EchoElysianNCForum egroup site

  • Andrew Garsten
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Members should not need to be approved, as the group has been set with "open membership," meaning anyone should be able to join.  I see 16 members, none pending, so it looks like everyone should be able to get onto the site as far as I can tell.

       If you are, please let me know.  I need to know if this problem is isolated to Steve, or if this is a systematic problem.

      I have submitted an inquiry to yahoo.  If I get an explanation (I still don't have one for an earlier problem other than they are "aware of it and working on it"), I will forward to the rest of the group.

      andrew

      "Steven M. Arthur" wrote:

      Andrew,

      THX for sending this message out. I've been having problems getting
      enrolled.

      I'm still at this stage:
      "The moderators have not yet approved your membership to this group. You may
      still update your membership options or unsubscribe."

      Can you help me get going? As my yoga teacher says, "It's real hard for
      adults to be novices". I'm a real newbie at this game.

      I have meeting notes of the 3 exploratory meeting that the "River West NC
      Explorers Group" (working title) have conducted. We already have created
      Structure and Outreach committees that are hard at work. I think it's great
      that you have set up this forum. As soon as I get the hang of it (this is
      the 1st one I've cared to participate in) I hope to use it for education and
      communication about the efforts of our group.

      I'm hopeful that you will join in as your skills and expertise would be most
      welcome in this undertaking.

      Hope to join in soon,

      Steven

      Steven M. Arthur