Reminder - FREE WORKSHOP On Neighborhood Councils ...

  • EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2001

      FREE WORKSHOP On Neighborhood Councils Presented by the League
      of Women Voters

      Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2001
      Time: 7:00PM - 9:00PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Hosted by Central City Action Committee,534 E. EDGEWARE, in the
      Old Firehouse in Angelino Heights.
      Come tpgetjer tp emter a doscissopm about what a Neighborhood
      Council could mean for our community. This educational event is
      for all stakeholders. It will provide information and tools
      allowing a knowledgeable approach to the creation of these new
      organizations which are now a part of the L.A. Charter.