Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Lotus Festival Booth suggestion

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2001
      This makes perfect sense to me and I hope will be
      actualized. We have too many other issues in Echo
      PArk, such as the Glendale Blvd. Corridor project and
      the street widening, the Marti project, projects we
      might want to do, such as the creation of the median
      strip of Park Ave., from glendale Blvd. to Sunset - to
      get bogged down in this divisive separation,
      particularly because it's not clear why there are the
      two groups.
      Isa

      http://buzz.yahoo.com/