3 LAPD helicopters over EP this morning

  • ckruzan25
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014
      Does anyone know why?  Two seem to be circling, one hovering high above (what feels like my house).

    • pbspeedo@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014
        Seems like all night, too. I'd love some sleep.

        On Jul 22, 2014, at 8:53 AM, "clkruzan@... [EchoElysianNCForum]" <EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Does anyone know why?  Two seem to be circling, one hovering high above (what feels like my house).

      • Kelly Erickson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2014
          Reports of a shooting near the overpass of Sunset over Glendale, police looking for suspect.

          --
          Kelly Erickson
          www.EchoParkNow.com