Looking for reasonably priced surveyor

  • anahoight
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2014
      HI everyone,
      Anyone have referrals to a reasonably priced surveyor? Thanks again community.
      Ana

    • Carol Cetrone
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 15, 2014
        hi Ana,
        I have saved these referrals over the years, but I've never had to hire a surveyor,
        maybe one of them can help you.
        Carol

        I just had a survey done and was very pleased with the results.

        Gor  Mkrtchyan: ph (818)  642-1777

        I don't know how his rates compare with others; he charged me $750 for a boundary survey of my property at 1442 Kellam.
        Good luck,  Josh
        -----------------
        I got good results in a survey made by Ray Lombera, Ray Lombera and Associates, 323-257-9771.
        Susie
        Ray Lombera
        5015 Eagle Rock Blvd.
        Los Angeles, Calif 90041
        323-257-9771 office
        323-240-7681 cell

        In 2004 I had a difficult hillside survey done for a very reasonable price,
        and the result was beautifully presented.  Contact Ray Lombera and Associates
        ------------
        Fred Nankervis, 714-920-2956  N/J Surveying CO.  He knows the  area well.
        - Warren
        ----------
        Al Aguirre
        Aguirre Surveying
        323-661-3557
        2814 Rowena Avenue
        Suite 1
        Los Angeles, CA 90039

        I've used him for over twenty years and he's very good to work with.
        Louis
        -------------

        You can try Jess Esparza & Assoc. at (323)256-8157 they are located at 6107 York Blvd. and are very thorough.

        ----------------------

        I am using
        Grimes Surveying & Mapping
        5248 Huntington Dr S, Los Angeles, CA
        (323) 223-1011
        El Sereno business

        on two hillside parcels.

        Good quality,
        Costly ($1500)
        Lots of data points (80)

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2014
          Thank you all very much. I love this group, very much feels like a community. Thank you!!
          Ana