Sunday noise

  • pbspeedo@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13, 2014
      Due to eye surgery, I'm having trouble reading. Would you please break down the rules? Thank you.
    • ckruzan25
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 13, 2014
        I hope this is easier to read:

        Allowable Construction Hours:

        • Monday through Friday between 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

        • Saturdays and National Holidays between 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

        • Sundays, no construction except for residents
      • J8Payne@...
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 13, 2014
          Does that mean residents can do construction any time on Sunday?

          Please explain.