Problem/aggressive neighbor

  • anahoight
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2014
      Hi everyone, My neighbor - who is known to the neighbor and the police as a problem- has been doing work on MY property and trying to tell me it's his property for many years now. This has been going on for years, I always dismissed it to his addictions and mental issues, but now he's actually digging up my property.

      Who can I call? Can I call the city to have them send him a letter? I came home Saturday evening to find his worker doing work on my property but when I tried to talk to him, he was already wasted and threatening.

      If anyone knows how what I can do, I welcome any advice or tips. Thanks so much.

    • Esther
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2014
        Have you done a property survey?

        On Jun 29, 2014, at 12:15 PM, "anahoight@... [EchoElysianNCForum]" <EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Hi everyone, My neighbor - who is known to the neighbor and the police as a problem- has been doing work on MY property and trying to tell me it's his property for many years now. This has been going on for years, I always dismissed it to his addictions and mental issues, but now he's actually digging up my property.

        Who can I call? Can I call the city to have them send him a letter? I came home Saturday evening to find his worker doing work on my property but when I tried to talk to him, he was already wasted and threatening.

        If anyone knows how what I can do, I welcome any advice or tips. Thanks so much.

      • Andrew Garsten

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 29, 2014
                Methodical and helpful answer.