Filming: 6/6..2149 Sunset Blvd

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2014

      Malcolm Schenot
      Echo Park, Los Angeles

      On Monday, June 2, 2014 5:44 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      WORST PRODUCTIONS, INC

      WILL BE FILMING:
       YOU'RE THE WORST BLOCK 2
      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00079807-B

      LOCATION:
      2149 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90026
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      06/06/2014 - 06/06/2014

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      7:00 AM - 6:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

      PENDING COMMUNITY SURVEY

      Interior Dialogue.  Cast, crew on property.  Generator.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

      BASE CAMP: 1201 5TH ST, LOS ANGELES, CA, 90017
      CREW PARKING: 1201 5TH ST, LOS ANGELES, CA, 90017

      6/10, 6:00AM - 10:00PM
      E/S MOHAWK ST, SUNSET BLVD - NORTH 150'
      N/S SUNSET BLVD, MOHAWK ST - EAST 150'

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Peter Sands
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
       (323) 683-7457
      Office #:
       (213) 534-3101

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2014
        Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2014 12:27 PM
        Subject: eNotice of Filming

        THE PRODUCTION COMPANY: