ISO Elder care help Burbank eves

  • mamadazo2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2014
      Hi,
      My best friend just moved her mother out to  a "high care" retirement community in Burbank and she needs a little more help for her in the evenings. A kind and happy caregiver with dementia knowledge. Must love cats and listening to Frank Sinatra.
      Email me directly and I will pass the info along. My friend's mother is a super sweet woman and my friend (who lives in Silverlake) is generous.
      Any leads appreciated.
      Thanks,
      Mara