Thursday: Special Neighborhood Council Committee Meeting On Scott Avenue Gate Opening

  • kwazi2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 9 KB

    GEPENC Newsletter

    There will be a special meeting of the Parks, Public Works and Environmental Affairs Committee of the

    Greater Echo Park/Elysian Neighborhood Council to discuss what the Neighborhood Council Should Do in Response to the Re-opening of the Scott Avenue Gate @ Dodger Stadium, and the Resulting Environmental Impact on Our Neighborhood.

    (This meeting is open to the general public. Anyone who lives, works or performs volunteer service in the Echo Park area is considered a stakeholder in our neighborhood and is welcome to attend.)

    Gates_open.gif

    Thursday, April 12, 2014
    7:00 - 9:00 p.m.

    Logan Elementary School  Auditorium