Filming: 4/10..835 Academy Rd

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2014

      Malcolm Schenot
      Echo Park, Los Angeles

      On Monday, April 7, 2014 6:24 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      FILM ORANGE, LLC

      WILL BE FILMING:
       SPORTS EXPERTS

      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00077631

      LOCATION:
      835 Academy Rd
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      04/10/2014

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      6:30 AM - 11:00 AM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

        Equipment on property. Exterior Dialogue. Exterior establishing shots. Golf cart with a camera jib following the jogger. Talent jogging on park trail.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PARKED LEGALLY.

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Ashley Walters
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
       619-933-1455
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028