Filming: 4/11-13..2111 Bellevue Ave

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2014
      On Monday, April 7, 2014 6:20 PM, "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...> wrote:

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      GOLDHEART PRODUCTIONS INC

      WILL BE FILMING:
       WEDDING
      UNDER PERMIT:

      S00077652

      LOCATION:
      2111 Bellevue Ave
      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      04/11/2014 - 04/13/2014

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      1:30 PM - 11:00 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

        Interior models against scenery. Cast & crew of 7.
      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      All vehicles must be parked on private property.

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Sims Thomas
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
       310-936-4802
      Office #:

      FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028