Low Water Pressure

  • ofwoodechopark
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2014

      I have a small 5 unit complex on Scott Ave, lately my tenants are complaining about low flow.  I have called DWP a number of times and DWP says the water pressure is acceptable. But at times, my tenants can't flush their toilets or take showers, that's acceptable.

      Matthew

    • Mike Conley
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2014
        Matthew -

        Could you have your tenants video the problems on their cell phones? That might be persuasive. Also, a pressure gauge that you can attach to the shower pipe and the toiler angle stop is fairly easy to rig. A plumbing store should be able to set you up. You could video that as well.

        - Mike

        "The only thing wrong with Texas Baptists is, they don't hold them under the water long enough." - LBJ

        On Mar 5, 2014, at 9:48 AM, <ofwood@...> wrote:

        I have a small 5 unit complex on Scott Ave, lately my tenants are complaining about low flow.  I have called DWP a number of times and DWP says the water pressure is acceptable. But at times, my tenants can't flush their toilets or take showers, that's acceptable.

        Matthew

      • Michael Lawler