Fw: Killing of Snowy Owls at Gerald R. Ford International Airport

  • Trey Baskett
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
      Please consider your support.

      Thanks,Trey

      On Monday, January 20, 2014 12:42 PM, Trey Baskett <gcbthree@...> wrote:

      From: "liz.jaggers" <liz.jaggers@...>
      Date: Monday, January 20, 2014 at 8:23 AM
      To: Trey Baskett <gcbthree@...>
      Subject: Fwd: Re: Killing of Snowy Owls at Gerald R. Ford International Airport

      Please spread the word by forwarding this email to your friends whom you know will take action and sign this petition.

      Thanks!
      Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
        I would like to sign the petition but these links did not work for me.

        To: echoelysianncforum@yahoogroups.com; EchoParkAnimalAlliance@yahoogroups.com
        From: gcbthree@...
        Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:47:39 -0800

        From: "liz.jaggers" <liz.jaggers@...>
        Date: Monday, January 20, 2014 at 8:23 AM
        To: Trey Baskett <gcbthree@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2014
          Susan I will send it to you on an MSN address I have for you. Feel free to forward.

          To: echoelysianncforum@yahoogroups.com; EchoParkAnimalAlliance@yahoogroups.com
          From: gcbthree@...
          Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:47:39 -0800

          From: "liz.jaggers" <liz.jaggers@...>