Notice: Echo Park Neighborhood Council Board Meeting

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2013
      Neighborhood Council Announcement
      View this email in your browser
      GEPENC Newsletter

      Notice of Board Meeting

      Please join the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council for the following meetings:

      Board of Governors Meeting
      Tuesday November 19, 2013 at 7:00PM

      All meetings are open to the public.

      Items under consideration include:
      • Developer Guidelines
      • Neighborhood Purpose Grants
      • Elections Stipulations
      • Policy Recommendations
      • Several GEPENC Budget Items
      CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AGENDA

      WHERE:
      Sandra Cisneros Learning Academy at
      1018 Mohawk St., Los Angeles, CA 90026

      Parking is available in the rear.

      CONTACT:

      The agenda will be physically posted in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org.

      PLEASE NOTE THE GEPENC HOLIDAY SCHEDULE FOR DECEMBER
      Schools Libraries and Community Organizations 7:00  PM
      Monday, 12/2
      Planning and Land Use 7:00 PM
      Tuesday, 12/3
      Outreach 7:00 PM
      Tuesday, 12/3
      Budget and Finance 7:00 PM
      Friday, 12/6
      Executive Committee 7:00 PM
      Tuesday, 12/10
      Board of Governors 7:00 PM
      Tuesday, 12/17

      We post all of our meeting agendas online, click here to view our next meeting.

      We post and share GEPENC events and neighborhood events on our Facebook page. Join us!

      gepenc.org

      Copyright © 2013 GEPENC

      You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.

      P.O. Box 261046
      Los AngelesCA 90026
      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

      GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.

      unsubscribe from this list
      update subscription preferences