Re-Design Sunset/Everett: Sign the Petition

  • Jennifer Deines
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013
      Echo Park Neighbors:

      Please click on the link below to sign the petition addressed to GEPENC, Gil Cedillo and Mitch O'Farrell

      We must have at least 100 signatures in order to get a meeting with Gil Cedillo.

      This petition is to RE-DESIGN the way-too-tall 70 FT tall 823 FT long tower that is proposed for SUNSET BLVD. where the Do It Center now stands.

    • Carol Cetrone

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 8, 2013

              Petition | GEPENC, Councilman Cedillo CD#1, Councilman O'Farrell CD#13: Stop over-sized Development: Adhere to the Echo Park Community Plan & Ordinance | Change.org