Terrible Trip!!!! (Joselyn Geaga) Urgent Help Needed‏

  • JOSELYN GEAGAROSENTHAL
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2013
      I am writing this with tears in my eyes just hoping this email reaches you well, I'm sorry for this emergency and for not informing you about my urgent trip to Scotland, United Kingdom but I just have to let you know my present predicament. Everything was fine until I was attacked on my way back to the hotel, I wasn't hurt but I lost my money, bank cards, mobile phone and my bag in the course of this attack. I immediately contacted my bank in order to block my cards and also made a report at the nearest police station. I've been to the embassy and they are helping me with my documentation so i can fly out but I'm urgently in need of some money to pay for my hotel bills and my flight ticket home, will definitely REFUND as soon as back home .

      Kindly let me know if you would be able to help me out so I can forward you the details required for a wire transfer.

      Waiting to hear back from you...

      Thank You.
      Joselyn
    • Andrew Garsten