recycling center

  • Judith Raskin
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
      I've got an old printer that I want to recycle.  I can't remember the location of the recycling center in the Glendale area.  Can someone help me out with an address and directions?

      Thanks -- Judy Raskin

      Are there any other such places nearby?
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
        Central City Action Committee no longer does rummage sales - i gave my printer for one of the last sales.  But Maryanne may know an agency which might be able to use even an old printer...213 241 - 0908.

        On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Judith Raskin <echoparkcac@...> wrote:

        I've got an old printer that I want to recycle.  I can't remember the location of the recycling center in the Glendale area.  Can someone help me out with an address and directions?

        Thanks -- Judy Raskin

        Are there any other such places nearby?

      • Michael Lawler
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
          • Los Angeles: LOS ANGELES-GLENDALE TREATMENT PLANT
          • 4600 Colorado Blvd.
          • Los Angeles, CA 90039
          • Hours of Operation:
          • Saturdays and Sundays
          • 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

          I5 to Colorado, then the first exit off the exit ramp (Edenhurst).  Turn left at stop sign, turn right into DWP.

          At 02:42 PM 9/6/2013, you wrote:

          I've got an old printer that I want to recycle.  I can't remember the location of the recycling center in the Glendale area.  Can someone help me out with an address and directions?

          Thanks -- Judy Raskin

          Are there any other such places nearby?
        • noelgr
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
            I took my old printer to the Goodwill Drop Off Center on San Fernando Rd. in the parking lot to the right, across from their store.  They can sometimes repair them and sell them at their store or use the parts.
            Suzi
          • Erika Suderburg
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2013
              U Haul Center on Glendale Blvd right here in Echo Park Recycles all electronics They have signs on Glendale blvd across from storage facility and Jack in the box
            • Judith Raskin
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 8, 2013
                Thanks everyone for these leads.  Glad to know there are quite a few recycler places in the neighborhood.

                Judy Raskin