  • Alberto Reyes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2013
      Hello,
      I am new to this forum but i just want to introduce myself and our Shop.
      my name is Albert Reyes and along with my father Moises Reyes we have brought to Echo Park and sorrounding areas a new Bike Shop (bicycle repair and sale) after almost three years of not having a Bike shop in Echo. We look forward to helping our community, our goal is to someday become more than a bike shop in our neighborhood. We have about 10 days in the bis and so far the support from the community has been wonderful, many feel releived that theres a bike shop in Echo Park now. But where is it????????  1634 w sunset blvd, cross st is Logan st (across from Sage Organic Vegan Bistro). Please come visit!, show support!, and take advantage of our limited time specials!.  Thank you