NOTICE: GEPENC Board of Governors Regular Meeting 8/27/13 7PM

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2013

    Please join the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council Board of Governors for its Regular August Meeting on Tuesday August 27, 2013 at 7PM. The meeting will be located in Cisneros Learning Academy Auditorium, 1018 Mohawk St., Los Angeles, CA 90026. Parking is available in the rear.

    Some important items on the agenda include:

    • Potential appointment of representatives to open seats in GEPENC Districts 1, 3, and 4
    • Potential Adoption of a Strategic Plan
    • Potential name change from "Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council" to "Echo Park Neighborhood Council"
    • Potential action on adoption of a position on the Echo Park Gang Injunction.
    • We also have several budget and land use items.

    Please see attached agenda for more details.

    Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  This agenda will be physically posted more than 72 hours prior to the meetings in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org

    Kind regards,

    Ari L. Bessendorf

    President

    Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

    Office: (213) 221-7052

    Mobile: (213) 399-4005

    ari.bessendorf@...

    You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.  Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list. GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.