Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Glaring Lack of Grafitti on Echo Park Aves

  • Rhonda Anjelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      It's some OBS and the other i think its spelled VXLCM but I'm not too positive.  the West side of the park, its big tops

      But yeah for sure haven't seen ex in a long time dr

      On Sunday, August 18, 2013, cp00733 wrote:

      Thanks for that Rhonda,

      do you know which gang tags? It's not EXP territory, and they are the ones doing the EP Lake meetings, so, you are likely getting Diamond St. or Headhunters? BTL?

      EXP generally tags EP Ave, and then if it's a cross out of CYS its over west of Glendale Blvd?

      We have also been seeing some frogtown down on Allesandro near Riverside.

      EP's current leader is in jail right now, so that could be another reason things are "slow" in EXP territory....

      Who knows.....no graf is welcome either way.

      cp

      --- In EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com, Rhonda Anjelly <plantsun@...> wrote:

      > The graffiti hasn't stopped on the other side of sunset. there is one
      > building in particular on Bellevue and douglas that gets bombed at least on
      > ra weekly basis. Then there's been a bunch of graffiti up and down douglas
      > and alot down closer to sunset near the park restaurant and Allison. Also
      Rr

      --

      www.blueearthbound.com