Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Gloria

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
      She is in Chicago with her daughter, who is a nurse, or has medical background, if I remember correctly.

      On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM, <pbspeedo@...> wrote:

      Anyone know anything about Gloria Sohacki?

    • Lisa Magnusson
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
        Isa, what is wrong? I only just heard she's ill.

        Sent from my iPad

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
          Do you have an address?  Would rather send a card/letter than email.

          On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Cindy Ortiz <chunababe@...> wrote:

          Gloria Sohacki is able to receive messages at www.caringbridge.org. I’m sure she would love to hear from everyone.

          Cindy Ortiz

        • Lisa Magnusson

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013

              Isa,

              I don’t have a mailing address for Gloria. I’m sure Maryanne could provide that information.

              Cindy O.

              Do you have an address?  Would rather send a card/letter than email.

              On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Cindy Ortiz <chunababe@...> wrote:

              Gloria Sohacki is able to receive messages at www.caringbridge.org. I’m sure she would love to hear from everyone.

              Cindy Ortiz

              =======
              (Email Guard: 9.1.0.2894, Virus/Spyware Database: )
              http://www.pctools.com
              =======