Gloria

  • pbspeedo@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 17, 2013
      Anyone know anything about Gloria Sohacki?
    • Cindy Ortiz
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 17, 2013

        Gloria Sohacki is able to receive messages at www.caringbridge.org. I’m sure she would love to hear from everyone.

        Cindy Ortiz

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
          She is in Chicago with her daughter, who is a nurse, or has medical background, if I remember correctly.

          On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 9:37 PM, <pbspeedo@...> wrote:

          Anyone know anything about Gloria Sohacki?

        • Lisa Magnusson
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
            Isa, what is wrong? I only just heard she's ill.

            Sent from my iPad

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013
              Do you have an address?  Would rather send a card/letter than email.

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 18, 2013

                  Isa,

                  I don’t have a mailing address for Gloria. I’m sure Maryanne could provide that information.

                  Cindy O.

                  Do you have an address?  Would rather send a card/letter than email.

                  On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Cindy Ortiz <chunababe@...> wrote:

                  Gloria Sohacki is able to receive messages at www.caringbridge.org. I’m sure she would love to hear from everyone.

                  Cindy Ortiz

                  =======
                  (Email Guard: 9.1.0.2894, Virus/Spyware Database: )
                  http://www.pctools.com
                  =======