Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] Re: Loud music

  • pbspeedo@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 17, 2013
      Now THAT is something I can wholeheartedly agree with. And they had the audacity not to include Telemann.

      On Aug 17, 2013, at 2:56 PM, suderburg erika <towerfilms@...> wrote:

      echo park rising is permitted for outdoors saturday and sunday until i believe 2AM-sadly it does not seem to matter that some of us would prefer they were NOT around outdoors at all....

    • cp00733
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 17, 2013
        The outdoor stage is only permitted until 10pm. It will shut down as always by 9:45. That does not mean you won;t hear X all the way from Pershing Sq...after 10p!

        Mike Taix personally sees to it that the outdoor music ends by 945.

        CP

        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 18, 2013
          All over -- part of the Echo Park Rising week-end event, featuring bands everywhere, it seems...

          On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM, <pbspeedo@...> wrote:

          Does anyone know where it's coming from?