CANCELLED: GEPENC BFC Meeting

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2013
      Tonight's GEPENC Budget and Finance Committee has been cancelled.  We will be posting and sending out our Executive Committee meeting agenda tomorrow with more than 72 hours advance notice for our EC meeting on 7/20/13 in accordance with the Brown Act.

      Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

      Kind regards,

      Ari L. Bessendorf

      President

      Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

      Office: (213) 221-7052

      Mobile: (213) 399-4005

      ari.bessendorf@...

      You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.  Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list. GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.