Call for Musicians / Bands for GA Pop Up Series

  • Andrew Garsten
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
    --
    Elissa Glickman
    Chief Executive Officer
    Glendale Arts
    818.243.2611 ext 14
    Fax: 818.241.2089

    _eglickman@...
    _www.glendalearts.org or facebook.com/GlendaleArtsCA
    www.alextheatre.org or facebook.com/AlexTheatre
    www.glendalepops.org or facebook.com/GlendalePops

    *UPCOMING EVENTS & WAYS TO SUPPORT GLENDALE ARTS
    *
    _http://www.razoo.com/story/No-Art-No-Heart
    _
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29, 2013
      Hello Andrew,
      I left you a phone message, but perhaps an email works better for you.  Is the Aug. 1 EPIA  a social pot luck event??  I mentioned meeting a man and his daughter, who goes to Clifford St. School, in Echo Park.  He is concerned about the activities/homeless/smashed glass goings-on at the recycling center - a perpetual event.  Suggested he contact CD 1's Adam about this as well as coming to our NIC.  See you Aug. 1 - if it's not a social, what's the topic, if any.

      On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Andrew Garsten <andrew.garsten@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Andrew Garsten included below]