Notice of GEPENC Board of Governors Special Meeting Tuesday 7/2/13 7PM

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013

    Please join the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council Board of Governors for a Special Meeting on Tuesday July 2, 2013 at 7PM. Location is Edendale Branch Library, 2011 W. Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90026.  Please see attached agenda.

    Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  This agenda has been physically posted more than 72 hours prior to the meeting in accordance with the Brown Act and is also available at GEPENC.org

    Kind regards,

    Ari L. Bessendorf

    President

    Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

    Office: (213) 221-7052

    Mobile: (213) 399-4005

    ari.bessendorf@...

    You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.  Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list. GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.