Join us for a Game at Dodger Stadium

  • Gonzalez, Rafael
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2013

      On behalf of the Los Angeles Dodgers, we want to thank you for your ongoing support and as a sign of our appreciation to our neighbors in the immediate local communities of Angelino Heights, Chinatown, Echo Park, Elysian Heights, Elysian Valley, Solano Canyon and Victor Heights, we would like to invite you and your family (up to 4 people) to be our guests at an upcoming Dodger game during the season.

      For the month of July, please select a game from the dates below:

      Friday, July 12th vs. Colorado @ 7:10 pm

      Friday, July 26th vs. Cincinnati @ 7:10 pm

      Please email me your game date (with number of tickets) along with your full name, mailing address, phone number and email address two weeks before the game.  Tickets are available on a first come, first serve basis.  Tickets are not transferable and will be left under your name at Will Call at Dodger Stadium.  Parking is not included.

      We will notify you of future game dates as the season progresses and look forward to seeing you at Dodger Stadium.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me via email at rafaelg@... or 323-224-1379.

      Thank you.

      Rafael Gonzalez

      Director, Community Relations  |  o: 323-224-1379  |  e-mail: rafaelg@...

      Los Angeles Dodgers   |  1000 Elysian Park Ave  |  Los Angeles, CA 90012

      Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image011.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image013.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image014.jpg@...940Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image015.jpg@...940