RE: [EchoElysianNCForum] AT&T

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 26 1:44 PM

      I just signed off of one server, for exactly that problem, among others.  My new system is MailChimp, which has a free service,

      Or like mine, unlimited size or number for #30 bucks a month.  Check it out.

      ed

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 26 6:02 PM
        I've found a solution is to close your browser completely, then open it up again. usually clears out the congestion.

        Michael O'Brien

        I get good service--but, then, it depends on whether or not someone in the hood is streaming video, whether or not the servers are overloaded, etc.

        Michael O'Brien

        Does anyone have AT&T for their Internet? And does it run unbearably slow? Like 2 hours to download iTunes, etc.?