Fwd: eNotice of Filming

  • rmschenot
    Message 1 of 127 , Jun 26, 2013

      From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.

      -------- Original message --------
      From: "FilmL.A., Inc." <notifications@...>
      Date: 06/25/2013 5:40 PM (GMT-08:00)
      To: rmschenot@...
      Subject: eNotice of Filming

      THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

      BERNE PRODUCTIONS INC

      WILL BE FILMING:

       SHAHS OF SUNSET

      UNDER PERMIT:

      F00066002-C

      LOCATION:

      963 Chung King Rd,

      Los Angeles, CA 90012

      PREP DATE(S):
      N/A
      FILMING DATE(S):

      6/27/2013

      FILMING HOUR(S):

      10:30 AM - 2:30 PM

      STRIKE DATE(S):
      N/A
      DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

       Interior and exterior dialogue.  All filming activity on property.

      PRODUCTION PARKING:

      All vehicles must be parked legally.
      Base camp and crew parking at filming location.

      LANE CLOSURES:

      N/A

      PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

      Name :
      Shawn Rodriguez
      Title :
      Location Manager
      Mobile #:
      818-477-7324
      Office #:

    • Tatiana Ernst
      Message 127 of 127 , Feb 22

        Inline image 1

        Inline image 2

        From: FilmL.A., Inc. <notifications@...>
        Date: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:33 PM
        To: kelly@...

        Trouble viewing this email? Please Click Here

        BEFORE OR DURING FILMING: The company may begin preparations prior to issuance of a film permit. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this filming activity, we want to hear from you!  Please call FilmL.A. or the production company representative named below. You may also submit questions and comments to FilmL.A. by emailing info@.... Please note this is a system generated email, please do not reply to this email directly.

        THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

        VANS INC

        WILL BE FILMING:
        VANS X ELEY KISHIMOTO
        UNDER PERMIT:

        S00090100

        LOCATION:
        2375 Glendale Blvd
        PREP DATE(S):
        N/A
        FILMING DATE(S):
        02/24/2015 - 02/24/2015
        FILMING HOUR(S):

        8:00 AM - 12:00 PM

        STRIKE DATE(S):
        N/A
        DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:

        Exterior establishing shots. Exterior models against scenery. Talent riding on scooter on property. 12 Total in Cast and Crew.

        PRODUCTION PARKING:

        (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

        2/24, 7:00AM - 1:00PM

        W/S GLENDALE BLVD., 75' IN FRONT OF LOCATION

        LANE CLOSURES:
        N/A

        PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE

        Name :
        Shannon Cornett
        Title :
        Location Manager
        Mobile #:
        323-449-1535
        Office #:

        Forward email

        This email was sent to kelly@... by notifications@... |

        FilmL.A., Inc. | 6255 W Sunset Blvd, 12th Floor | Los Angeles | CA | 90028

        ----------
        From: FilmL.A., Inc. <notifications@...>
        Date: Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 7:13 PM
        To: kellymarie2001@...

        Trouble viewing this email? Please Click Here

        BEFORE OR DURING FILMING: The company may begin preparations prior to issuance of a film permit. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this filming activity, we want to hear from you!  Please call FilmL.A. or the production company representative named below. You may also submit questions and comments to FilmL.A. by emailing info@.... Please note this is a system generated email, please do not reply to this email directly.

        THE PRODUCTION COMPANY:

        PIE TOWN PRODUCTIONS / CIRCUS DOG PRODUCTIONS

        WILL BE FILMING:
        SAY IT TO MY FACE
        UNDER PERMIT:

        F00089687

        LOCATION:
        3819 W Sunset Blvd
        PREP DATE(S):
        N/A
        FILMING DATE(S):
        02/24/2015 - 02/24/2015
        FILMING HOUR(S):

        7:00 AM - 11:00 AM

        STRIKE DATE(S):
        N/A
        DESCRIPTION OF SCENE:
        Interior and exterior dialogue.

        PRODUCTION PARKING:

        (N/S=North Side, E/S=East Side, S/S=South Side, W/S=West Side, B/S=Both Sides)

        ALL VEHICLES MUST BE PARKED LEGALLY

        LANE CLOSURES:
        N/A

        PRODUCTION COMPANY REPRESENTATIVE