Re: proper recycling

  • Rhonda Anjelly
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
      Perfect! Thanks so much!

      On Monday, June 24, 2013, Michael obrien wrote:

      hazardous waste is collected at the LA/Glendale water treatment plant (off Colorado in Atwater) weekends during business hours. google directions, since they can be confusing.

      Michael O'Brien

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
        I filled up at the gas station corner of Sunset and Alvarado yesterday...( I don't usually go there, but I was wayyyyy empty!) They do propane refills...or at least they have a sign that says they do!!

        cp

        --- In EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Erickson <kellymarie2001@...> wrote:

        > I don't know the answer to your question but I actually have one of those
        > for my grill too, and I was wondering where you would go to fill it up? All
        > I see are the larger tank swapping at places like walgreens, but no smaller
        > refill places.
        > Thanks!
        > -kelky
        > On Jun 24, 2013 9:50 AM, "Rhonda Anjelly" <plantsun@...> wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Hello!
        > >
        > > I have some empty miniature propane tanks from grilling. Does anyone know
        > > where I can take these for proper disposal or a hazardous waste disposal
        > > center?
        > >
        > > Thanks!
        > >

        > > --
        > >
        > > www.blueearthbound.com