Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] proper recycling

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
      Did you contact hazardous waste disposal?

      On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 9:42 AM, Rhonda Anjelly <plantsun@...> wrote:

      Hello!

      I have some empty miniature propane tanks from grilling. Does anyone know where I can take these for proper disposal or a hazardous waste disposal center?

      Thanks!

      --

      www.blueearthbound.com

    • Rhonda Anjelly
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
        Perfect! Thanks so much!

        On Monday, June 24, 2013, Michael obrien wrote:

        hazardous waste is collected at the LA/Glendale water treatment plant (off Colorado in Atwater) weekends during business hours. google directions, since they can be confusing.

        Michael O'Brien

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
          I filled up at the gas station corner of Sunset and Alvarado yesterday...( I don't usually go there, but I was wayyyyy empty!) They do propane refills...or at least they have a sign that says they do!!

          cp

          --- In EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Erickson <kellymarie2001@...> wrote:

          > I don't know the answer to your question but I actually have one of those
          > for my grill too, and I was wondering where you would go to fill it up? All
          > I see are the larger tank swapping at places like walgreens, but no smaller
          > refill places.
          > Thanks!
          > -kelky
          > On Jun 24, 2013 9:50 AM, "Rhonda Anjelly" <plantsun@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Hello!
          > >
          > > I have some empty miniature propane tanks from grilling. Does anyone know
          > > where I can take these for proper disposal or a hazardous waste disposal
          > > center?
          > >
          > > Thanks!
          > >

          > > --
          > >
          > > www.blueearthbound.com