Re: [EchoElysianNCForum] proper recycling

  • Michael obrien
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
      hazardous waste is collected at the LA/Glendale water treatment plant (off Colorado in Atwater) weekends during business hours. google directions, since they can be confusing.

      Michael O'Brien

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
        Did you contact hazardous waste disposal?

        --

        www.blueearthbound.com

      • Rhonda Anjelly
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
          Perfect! Thanks so much!

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 24, 2013
            I filled up at the gas station corner of Sunset and Alvarado yesterday...( I don't usually go there, but I was wayyyyy empty!) They do propane refills...or at least they have a sign that says they do!!

            cp

            --- In EchoElysianNCForum@yahoogroups.com, Kelly Erickson <kellymarie2001@...> wrote:

            > I don't know the answer to your question but I actually have one of those
            > for my grill too, and I was wondering where you would go to fill it up? All
            > I see are the larger tank swapping at places like walgreens, but no smaller
            > refill places.
            > Thanks!
            > -kelky
            > On Jun 24, 2013 9:50 AM, "Rhonda Anjelly" <plantsun@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Hello!
            > >
            > > I have some empty miniature propane tanks from grilling. Does anyone know
            > > where I can take these for proper disposal or a hazardous waste disposal
            > > center?
            > >
            > > Thanks!
            > >

            > > --
            > >
            > > www.blueearthbound.com