Notice of GEPENC Executive Committee Special Training 6/25/13 7PM & Executive Committee Meeting 6/26/13 7PM

  • Ari Bessendorf
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013

    Please join the Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council Board of Governors for a Special Training on Tuesday June 25, 2013 at 7PM, and GEPENC’s Executive Committee for a meeting on June 26, 2013 at 7PM.

    We will have training in lieu of our regular meeting next Tuesday June 25 at 7:00 PM.  Location is Cisneros Learning Academy Auditorium, 1018 Mohawk St. Los Angeles, CA 90026.  The meeting will be open to the public and there will be an opportunity for public comment.  Please see attached agenda.

    As a make up for missing our regular meetings this month as a result of this training we are rescheduling the regular GEPENC board meeting for Tuesday July 2 7PM. The location will be Edendale Branch Library. 2011 W. Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90026.

    The Executive Committee Meeting to set the agenda for July 2 re-scheduled GEPENC general board meeting is now scheduled for Wednesday June 26 7PM at Cisneros Learning Academy Library. Please see attached agenda.

    Please contact me with any questions or concerns.  These agendas will be physically posted 72 hours prior to each meeting in accordance with the Brown Act.

    Kind regards,

    Ari L. Bessendorf

    President

    Greater Echo Park Elysian Neighborhood Council

    Office: (213) 221-7052

    Mobile: (213) 399-4005

    ari.bessendorf@...

    You have received this email because you are a stakeholder, member of the press, or a member of government.  Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list. GEPENC is a Neighborhood Council of the City of Los Angeles, operating under the Los Angeles Department of Neighborhood Empowerment.