Pardon Edward Snowden, Toon of the Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2013
      Written on 6/13/2013

      Hi. I've gotten this petition from different people every day since this all broke out, and signed the first one;
      making me #27,000 and something.  It's encouraging to see this posing of the question of who is or are the
      criminalscoming from all sections of the country and variety of people, including editors and commentators
      If you think our government and big business are deliberately and rapidly taking away our freedoms, please
      sign it.  It's the least we can do, right now. What's the alternative?  (the toon of the day sums it up)
      Ed