Weds meeting of June 13

  • rapeport@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2001
      If this is going to continue can the next meeting begin with
      a discussion and plan for rules to govern the meetings: deteremine
      1. a chairperson, 2. who gets to speak,3. for how long,4. a recording
      secretary,etc.
      If this is going to be part of a grass routes democracy the
      old time activisits can't assume they know everything simply by
      virtue of their longevity, if this is going to be inclusive that means
      not everyone is going to agree.

      Trying to stir up trouble by talking about 100 unit apartment
      buildings and mixed used along Susnet Bl, assume we are all against
      all growth .
      The population is growing people need to live somewhere. If anyting
      we need to work with city planning not just say no to everythi